The CABA team is happy to announce a new opportunity for small businesses: a series of online workshops about how to manage the finances of business sustainability. This series is designed to address the main challenge that small and medium enterprises encounter when trying to finance corporate socially responsible initiatives.
Topics included will be: Managing costs and using local financial assistance programs; the true cost of everyday supplies and waste management; the organizational possibilities and financial reasoning behind internal carbon pricing; and many more!
Our first workshop will be happening during the second week of April, “Cutting the Cost: How to Increase Energy Efficiency and Save Money.” Registration is now open! Members go free, and standard tickets are $30 each.
- May 2016, “Simple steps to profit from your waste”
- June 2016, “Using WebSPaRK: The Sustainability Performance and Recording Kit for every small business”
- July 2016, “Best practices for setting up a green team ”
- August 2016, “ A success stories of an internal carbon price and every small business can do it too”
- September 2016, “Telling your green story”
If you have any questions please contact our Internal Sustainability Coordinator, Polina.